Current Job Openings
The GM’s primary responsibility will be to manage the day-to-day operations of the company. The candidate must be an exceptional strategic planner across all business functions with a knack for organization and prioritization. The ideal candidate will have a proactive, ‘get it done’ approach and deliver high-quality results at impressive speed. Overall, success will depend on the candidate’s cross-department influence and the ability to gain buy-in across a remote team.
The GM will bring an analytical mindset, curiosity, and a hunger for deep insights. The ideal candidate will excel at structuring and processing qualitative or quantitative data, drawing insightful conclusions, and using those insights to drive change across the business.
- 10+ years of management consulting, or other strategic operations experience in a demanding analytic environment. Successful leadership in early-stage start-ups or other rapid growth environments a must.
- Track record of establishing company KPIs and leading the effort to meet all plan targets
- Superior analytical and project management skills
- Excellent and effective communications skills, including the ability to write well and make clear, concise verbal presentations and written reports.
- Strong strategic thinking, attention to detail, and the ability to proactively identify key issues and risks.
- Knowledge of current technological developments/trends in area of expertise, particularly in ecommerce and retail industries.
- Motivated self-starter who thrives in and enjoys working in a team-oriented, high-pressure environment.
The Sales Development Representative will support the Head of Sales by conducting market research to identify potential customers, qualify leads, and hustle to generate new business for RemoteRetail, Inc. This individual will report directly to the Head of Sales.
- Captivating communicator
- No fear on the phone and superior written communication to crafting outreach to prospects
- Passion for fashion, retail, and the RemoteRetail platform
- Ability to handle rejection in stride and remain focused on the prize
- Self-starter who is willing to hustle, cold call, and set up meetings with qualified prospects
- True hustler with a “no task is too small” attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. High EQ is a must.
- Experience cold-calling and cold-emailing a plus
- Experience working with Salesforce or other CRM platforms a plus
Who Will Love This Job
- A captivating communicator - no fear on the phone and excellent written communication for crafting strategic outreach
- An evangelist - who believes in our product and is able to sell our story without losing authenticity
- A self-starter - who finds process in ambiguity and strives to be ahead of the curve
- A creative thinker - who isn't afraid to optimize and iterate on existing processes
- A driven winner - who understands that every single day is a new opportunity to be on top